Monday, August 14, 2006

I feel very happy

Dear compatriots and friends of Cuba and the rest of the world:Nowadays 13 I have already arrived at the 80 years of age.To say that the objective stability has improved considerably is not to invent a lie. To affirm that the period of recovery will last little and that some does not exist risk already, would be absolutely incorrect.I suggest all being to them optimistic, and simultaneously to be always ready to face any adverse news.To the town of Cuba, infinite gratitude by its affectionate support. The country marches and will continue marching perfectly well.To my companions of fight, eternal glory to resist and to win to the empire, demonstrating that a better world is possible.Today, 13 of August, I feel very happy.To all those that wished my health, I promise to them that I will fight by her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Counter BloGalaxia